Discuss: Tesla Model 3 Highland May Be Announced This Month for North America; Performance Variant Underway

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022

PrescottAZRichard

Oct 28, 2022
Refreshes are always welcome, and of course it’s gonna be here soon, what I’d like to see is a leap in battery tech. I personally feel 300 miles should be the minimum rating for a standard range vehicle in 2024+. Why? Because everything kills range: cold, heat, > 60 MPH, and of course elevation changes on long trips. More versatile, safe and energy dense batteries please.
Sorry, I’m changing the topic here. Kinda. I should just pay off my Y and hope something comes out to my liking right before 2028 when my battery / drivetrain warranty expires.

Reactions: RNHurt

RNHurt

Sep 17, 2022
Kentucky
Actually, that's one of the downsides of owning a Tesla; they keep improving them too quickly. The next one is always so much better! It's kinda like buying any high end electronic thing. New video card? The one coming out next week is better and cheaper. New computer? Oh, the next one is going to have an M4++ chip in it and will provide freestanding 3D visuals. AARRRGGGHHHH!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: PrescottAZRichard