Discuss: Tesla Lunar New Year Update (2025.45.32.1)

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
3,476
408
83
Tesla software update 2025.45.32.1 includes Automation App, Hey Tesla, Dashcam Recent Footage Duration, Finding Superchargers, Nearby Parking, Paint Shop, Weixin Connection, Dog Mode Live Activity on iOS, QQ Music Sing-Along Mode, Lyrics View Refresh, KuGou Music, Dashcam Viewer Update, Tesla Photobooth, Santa Mode Updates, Light Show Update, Navigation Improvements, Phone Left Behind, Save Charge Limit by Location, SpaceX Docking Simulator, Minor Update, Minor Updates. View Release Notes
 

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
769
758
93
I hope the automations are worth it. I was recently looking at the Tessie app for iOS, and it seems pretty good in terms of the automations you can do. However, it costs a monthly fee, and I really don't trust third-party app access on something like my vehicle (no matter how secure they claim it to be).