Discuss: Tesla Launches Official Retractable Sunshade for the Model Y

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
3,431
406
83

PrescottAZRichard

Well-known member
Oct 28, 2022
1,092
823
113
Would love one of these for my S :) . I bought the voice activated / electric motor one from Hansshow (?sp) for my Y back when I had it and loved it.
Thing is- any shade has to be a tight fit and not rattle.
 

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
758
751
93
I purchased one of those meshed ones from Amazon for my Model 3 as soon as I picked it up from the Tesla showroom. It's been good enough for our uses, and we like that you can still see a bit out of the glass with it on. We usually only take it down during fall and winter but put it back on towards the end of spring and throughout summer.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrescottAZRichard