Discuss: Tesla Is Introducing Instant Trade-In Estimates to the Design Studio

PrescottAZRichard

Well-known member
Oct 28, 2022
1,096
826
113
Interesting stuff. I just did a trade in with Tesla, all I remember doing was typing in my VIN and taking 5 or 6 pictures of the outside and front passenger seats. Weird thing was my trade in value increased after uploading the pics. A nice surprise! I thought that was pretty low friction already.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RNHurt

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
769
758
93
Interesting stuff. I just did a trade in with Tesla, all I remember doing was typing in my VIN and taking 5 or 6 pictures of the outside and front passenger seats. Weird thing was my trade in value increased after uploading the pics. A nice surprise! I thought that was pretty low friction already.
I was thinking about doing a trade in of our Model 3 for a Model S long range, but we would be too far in the red for that. Maybe in another few years.