Discuss: Tesla Improves Camera Visibility Alerts in FSD V14.2.2

PrescottAZRichard

Well-known member
Oct 28, 2022
1,092
823
113
I gotta say- I’ve gotten these on occasion and I don’t see anything to clean / wipe! I’ve also noticed more dry wipes in cloudy conditions vs sunny ones. It must be a work in progress.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Procal

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
758
751
93
I gotta say- I’ve gotten these on occasion and I don’t see anything to clean / wipe! I’ve also noticed more dry wipes in cloudy conditions vs sunny ones. It must be a work in progress.
Personally, on 14.2.2 I haven't gotten a single one, but I live somewhere where the sun shines basically all year, and the occasional hurricane or heavy rain. Even so, I have to agree, that usually when I do get it, I don't really see anything to clean.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrescottAZRichard