Discuss: Tesla Hits $546 Million in Annual Recurring Revenue from FSD Subscriptions

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
3,431
406
83

PrescottAZRichard

Well-known member
Oct 28, 2022
1,092
823
113
Anyone else think that a weekend pass at $20 (hell, even $10 would be something) would help people experience and embrace FSD? Particularly if Tesla felt confident enough to throw in some insurance perk.
 

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
758
751
93
Anyone else think that a weekend pass at $20 (hell, even $10 would be something) would help people experience and embrace FSD? Particularly if Tesla felt confident enough to throw in some insurance perk.
If I'm being honest, I just want them to lower the price in general. A weekend or 1-week pass would be awesome, but I really wish FSD was $50 a month rather than $100 a month at least while being supervised. Maybe in the future charge $100 to $200 a month for unsupervised? But even then, I feel like $100 a month is already pushing it and is the main barrier for more people subscribing. Like sure, you will undoubtedly get a ton of people who don't really care and would happily pay $100, but eventually you will hit a point where that number will no longer grow or at least significantly slow in adoption. Especially as more competition enters the space and potentially at a lower price. This is honestly why I can't wait for companies like NVIDIA + Mercedes, Rivian, or hell, even Comma to come in and provide some competition in the consumer space. If Mercedes and NVIDIA come in and start selling a level 2 or level 3/4 system for under $100 a month, that will be huge.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrescottAZRichard

TESLASUPERFAN

Active member
Aug 27, 2024
768
92
28
Canada/USA
www.youtube.com
$546 million from Fsd subscription fees wow…..$100/month is like a low car payment. My car is paid for, I charge for free at destination chargers, why would I want to pay $100 or more for life ?.

Should be pay per use, weekend specials, try it free weekends, etc