Discuss: Tesla FSD Will Be Able to Remember Interventions and Driver Habits: Musk

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
3,432
406
83

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
758
751
93
I like the idea of FSD being able to remember and learn from parking preferences, but the other stuff seems like it wouldn't be a great idea unless they put some really heavy restrictions on it due to bad actors. Personally, I also haven't had issues with HOV lanes, but then again, in Florida, HOV lanes are few and far between, so maybe I have just gotten lucky. Florida prefers to use "express toll lanes," which aren't free and usually can carry a pretty heavy premium to use them.

Honestly, I'd be more than happy with just being able to select an option whether to back in or to go front in. I'm the type of person that most of the time I will try to park as close to the entrance as possible, but I also don't mind walking.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrescottAZRichard