Discuss: Tesla Cybertruck Delivery Event: How to Watch and When It Happens in Your Local Time

PrescottAZRichard

Oct 28, 2022
Anyone want to make bets on trim levels / range / price?

I have no idea, but I hope 300 EPA rated on the low end, 550 on the high end. I'm sure the $70k price I reserved is not gonna happen for the quad motor, but I bet they'll honor the $7k FSD. I'll guess $90k for the quad motor and hope for $80k.
What would really help this delivery event would be having someone younger than 50 who is respected in the 'pick up truck' community (is there one?) being there and saying what converted him/her. Someone with cache that can reveal the truck as a REAL truck, to get real work done. That's not my world so I have no idea who that should be, but someone outside of Tesla being there would help.
Sadly this is just too late for me to follow through with my purchase. My personal life has changed and my 2020 Y is perfect for me. The registration is stupid cheap on it, I can afford the payment, there's just no reason for me to even think about a truck. So no doubt I'll have one in the next year because I'm not a rational person.