Discuss: Tesla Cybertruck Can Now Warn You When You’re Overloaded With Update 2025.26

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
3,476
408
83
  • Like
Reactions: RNHurt

PrescottAZRichard

Well-known member
Oct 28, 2022
1,096
826
113
Smart. Do other trucks have this kind of thing? I hope it’s also available on the ‘low end’ CT without the air suspension. So much better than a dashboard warning light (!!!).
 

RNHurt

Well-known member
Sep 17, 2022
450
359
63
Kentucky
This type of thing is why I love Tesla. They outfit their vehicles with sensors and then find imaginative ways to use them. I first realized this when my MY warned me that I was closing the center console lid to forcefully. Why on earth would you put a sensor into the center console lid? I don't know, but I'm sure that someone somewhere will figure out something cool to do with it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrescottAZRichard