Discuss: Tesla Announces New 'Autonomy Visualized' Event in Miami This Week

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
769
758
93
I actually received and invite to this yesterday! But unfortunately, I already had plans for this weekend so I’ll be unable to attend. Seems like it will be pretty cool event, but parking will undoubtedly be a pain.

I also wonder if this has anything to do with getting people ready for Robotaxi in Miami. Would be cool to start seeing them at least being tested, especially since I constantly see Waymo being tested.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ALIEN SUPERSTAR

PrescottAZRichard

Well-known member
Oct 28, 2022
1,096
826
113
Has anyone seen reports from this event? It just dawned on me that I'm not seeing any coverage, nothing yet on the YT channels I watch or sites.
 

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
769
758
93
Has anyone seen reports from this event? It just dawned on me that I'm not seeing any coverage, nothing yet on the YT channels I watch or sites.
All the reports I’ve seen are from people who work and live in the area and the amount of traffic it caused, lol. But in all seriousness, no, I also am curious to see what was happening since I was unable to attend.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: PrescottAZRichard