Discuss: Tesla Announces FSD Transfers Are Ending

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
3,476
408
83
Tesla sets a hard deadline of March 31 for free FSD transfers. You can order now and take delivery after the deadline for your transfer.… Read More
 

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
769
758
93
To be expected if they are ending outright FSD purchases, but I would have imagined they would have kept it for a few more months than that. People don't tend to buy new cars during the beginning of the year. Plus, with the ongoing development cost of FSD, it's no wonder they want to swap over to subscriptions only.
 

TESLASUPERFAN

Active member
Aug 27, 2024
824
96
28
Canada/USA
www.youtube.com
not sure this is sustainable-people are fickle, we'd have to take another look, once the competition arrives with their own version of fsd. I assume low sales was the trigger.

DO KEEP IN MIND-Canada has opened its doors to BYD & and I do recall "God's Eye" was doing quite well. It's wait and see scenario. Sounds great in theory but in real life, will it be financially practical ?