Discuss: Tesla Adds FSD Streak Celebrations in FSD V14.3.4

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
3,431
406
83
If you have been using Full Self-Driving (Supervised) recently, your Tesla might soon throw a mini party on your center screen to celebrate your driving habits… Read More
 

PrescottAZRichard

Well-known member
Oct 28, 2022
1,092
823
113
Ananto (a YouTube) got a strange update to his Y. The same FSD build but a different firmware. I think it ended in .12, but I haven’t seen anyone else reporting this version yet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Procal

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
758
751
93
Ananto (a YouTube) got a strange update to his Y. The same FSD build but a different firmware. I think it ended in .12, but I haven’t seen anyone else reporting this version yet.
I actually just got the update and installed it. It was a very small update since it only took about 20 minutes to install, so I guess it was a bug fix update. It still has FSD 14.3.4 but the software version is 2026.14.6.11.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrescottAZRichard

PrescottAZRichard

Well-known member
Oct 28, 2022
1,092
823
113
I got it as well this afternoon. Didn’t really notice anything new, it does say where I’m navigating to when I start it up. Drove the same route to my dad’s and back. Made the same nav mistakes it always makes on the way there. It did turn in the correct driveway when I got home, which was nice. It also re-routed around a street closure in a good way.
I didn’t expect much and wasn’t surprised :) . A step in the right direction.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Procal

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
758
751
93
I got it as well this afternoon. Didn’t really notice anything new, it does say where I’m navigating to when I start it up. Drove the same route to my dad’s and back. Made the same nav mistakes it always makes on the way there. It did turn in the correct driveway when I got home, which was nice. It also re-routed around a street closure in a good way.
I didn’t expect much and wasn’t surprised :) . A step in the right direction.
Yeah, I took it out for a very quick drive this afternoon, and I'm not really noticing anything different from 2026.14.6.10. It must have just been some sort of bug or something that they needed to patch. It seems that they are also sending it out in quicker and larger waves than any of the previous FSD updates, so it must have been pretty serious.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrescottAZRichard