Discuss: Tesla’s New Automations Feature in Action [VIDEO]

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
3,457
408
83
Tesla's new Automations feature brings 'If This, Then That' logic to your car. Here is an in-depth look at the Triggers, Actions, and safety guardrails.… Read More
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: joe_apxc and RNHurt

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
766
755
93
This is a lot more extensive than I was expecting, and I imagine that they will expand it even further in the future. I honestly can't wait for this, and off the top of my head I can already think of a few pretty neat automations I would want, assuming they would work how I imagine.
 

joe_apxc

Well-known member
Feb 20, 2024
276
252
63
Please whatever legal hoops u got to jump thru-start jumping. The whole “not relevant in Canada” BS is so not fair. We already went thru this with Grok.
Yeah man im feeling that too here in Austria, this sentence (Not relevant in Austria) has bothered me a lot so far :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Procal

RNHurt

Well-known member
Sep 17, 2022
450
359
63
Kentucky
This is a lot more extensive than I was expecting, and I imagine that they will expand it even further in the future. I honestly can't wait for this, and off the top of my head I can already think of a few pretty neat automations I would want, assuming they would work how I imagine.
Agreed!! This is worlds away from what I was expecting and really opens the door (;)) to major changes in how you interact with the car.

As a side note: please, please, PLEASE, make this available in the legacy vehicles! Even if it's not all the actions, even a partial list would be great. I just drove a 2024 MY as a loaner and there are several quality-of-life improvements that I would love to replicate in my MX. Automatic seat and steering wheel heaters would be great!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Procal and joe_apxc

TESLASUPERFAN

Active member
Aug 27, 2024
812
94
28
Canada/USA
www.youtube.com
no way is this going to be in Legacy vehicles, if by some miracle it does-its going to be reduced features. Customization is paramount in the future of vehicles. Can we steal other features from the S & X now that they are extinct---unreal engine images/colors toss them into HW3 cars.