Discuss: Solving Tesla FSD Parking Problem: A Look at Community Concepts

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
3,431
406
83

PrescottAZRichard

Well-known member
Oct 28, 2022
1,092
823
113
This just shows you how far we have come. I tried telling Grok to part in specific parts of parking lots with mixed success and last I remember the reply was that Grok can't do that yet. Which shows me SOME awareness that this is something in the works.
That said- you can tap on a big lot (Costco or a big strip mall like that with Target sized stores) and pick specific areas IIRC.

Oddly enough my car has learned (??) to park on the street around the corner from where my dad's care home is now with curbside selected. Originally it would wanna park in front of the actual house but there is not a lot of room, with the wide driveway and mailboxes. Also care givers / family coming and going I wanted to park out of the way. So I would turn left at the stop sign and park across the street (the house is a corner house). Now my car just does that for me. Not sure WHY it does that.
Once ASS and Banish are working this will be less of an issue. Just go park somewhere with lots of empty spaces and keep Summer safe.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Procal

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
758
751
93
Honestly, I think that is the best solution to the parking problem. Just give us a few selection or toggles boxes for preferences like as close to the door as possible, far away, handicapped, other specialty parking, etc.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrescottAZRichard

TESLASUPERFAN

Active member
Aug 27, 2024
768
92
28
Canada/USA
www.youtube.com
Can’t believe they are still fixing this problem. Should have been completed by now…..let me guess when Fsd 15 launches it will magically be ready……for an additional subscription fee hyke.