Discuss: New Tesla Cybercab Details: Batteries, External Mics, Tow Straps, and More

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
3,431
406
83

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
758
751
93
How ironic that I see this article pop up this morning just after I saw a CyberCab drive by me near the Miami International Airport! From a quick glance it looked like there was someone sitting in the driver's side of the vehicle, but I could not tell if there was a steering wheel or anything. It seems like they are doing some heavy testing because I've been seeing them more and more lately. Maybe we see CyberCab rollout to a bunch of different cities/states all at the same time? I sure hope so!
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrescottAZRichard

PrescottAZRichard

Well-known member
Oct 28, 2022
1,092
823
113
Oh nice! Glad you got to see one in the wild, regardless of the controls.
My feeling on the CC is - Tesla seems to be pumping these guys out in decent numbers so there MUST be a lot of confidence in the hardware and upcoming / current software. All good signs. I can’t see Tesla making so many if there were any doubts about the hardware being finalized.
No doubt I’ll start seeing them in Phoenix on one of our trips down to see comedians.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Procal

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
758
751
93
Oh nice! Glad you got to see one in the wild, regardless of the controls.
My feeling on the CC is - Tesla seems to be pumping these guys out in decent numbers so there MUST be a lot of confidence in the hardware and upcoming / current software. All good signs. I can’t see Tesla making so many if there were any doubts about the hardware being finalized.
No doubt I’ll start seeing them in Phoenix on one of our trips down to see comedians.
Fully agree! It seems that they really are set on HW4 being able to achieve some sort of unsupervised FSD, and I am very excited to see that future!
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrescottAZRichard