Discuss: Musk: Tesla FSD to Get Grok Voice Controls This Fall

PrescottAZRichard

Well-known member
Oct 28, 2022
1,092
823
113
This and the car remembering parking preferences will be a nice addition. I saw it reported that Elon said the car will remember parking spot preference, and hopefully orientation. For example- going to Costco I would want to pull in straight because I’m gonna load up the trunk vs going to a doctor’s appointment where backing in is more acceptable.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Procal

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
758
751
93
This is great, but I still can't imagine how this would work seamlessly if there are still hard limits on how many times you can talk to Grok before you run into the query limitation.

Imagine trying to go to a destination and saying how you want FSD to park or trying to tell Grok to adjust your interior temperature, but instead of it performing the request, you get hit with an error that you hit your daily limit.

I still think the simplest way to solve this is having the premium connectivity subscription give you more queries with Grok or at the very least somehow separate general questions like "How is the weather?" or others from actual vehicle-specific or navigation requests.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrescottAZRichard