Discuss: Musk Says Tesla Will Hold Vote to Move to Texas: Is This a Strategic Decision or Knee-Jerk Reaction?

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
3,482
408
83

RNHurt

Well-known member
Sep 17, 2022
450
359
63
Kentucky
Well, it's my understanding that everyone incorporates in Delaware because of tax reasons. I guess forgoing those savings is worth it. Honestly, I think it's a knee jerk reaction and Musk should just calm down.

I agree that Musk did gamble a lot to save the company so he deserves some benefit. On the other hand I think $58B is a whole lot of money. I mean is there a limit? Would $100B be too much? What about $1 trillion? There has got to be a limit somewhere.
 

PrescottAZRichard

Well-known member
Oct 28, 2022
1,096
826
113
Knee jerk & strategic asking for input from the masses.
Someone should check the board members and make sure they weren’t the first neurolink recipients.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RNHurt