Fair point, but it goes without saying that development is very expensive, and those data centers to train AI models are also very expensive and have an ongoing cost to operate. After some thought, I even started to consider the possibility of Tesla offering a one time permanent purchase license. But you only get the most current version that is available at the time of purchase. So this would mean, you have FSD forever, and it can transfer between cars indefinitely, but it will never receive an update from the date you purchased it. Obviously, this kind of license would also have to come in at a lower cost than the current full price of FSD (maybe half? Or a quarter? Of the current price). But I can definitely see a case where this may make sense at some point. Perhaps they can even offer upgrade purchases as well to update to a newer version if you choose to do so.I understand it has a cost; I've been training it for 9 years