Discuss: Musk Confirms Tesla FSD V14.3 Is in Testing, Wide Release Soon

PrescottAZRichard

Well-known member
Oct 28, 2022
1,092
823
113
Soon!
Let the timeline bashing begin.
I look forward to this one, hopefully it will solve my issues and give me something new to complain about.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Procal

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
758
751
93
I'm really hoping that this new version will really feel like something special and improve on a lot of the issues we have been experiencing.

That said, I feel like we've let ourselves become a little too hyped on expectations, and we need to dial it back a bit. Lest we be let down if it isn't as major of an improvement as we hope.

Personally, I really like the part in the article about them possibly finally introducing Banish and improving the actually smart summon, but I'm certainly not holding my breath for it. We've been expecting banish for a long time, and I think the hurdle to get that done correctly is just too big of an ask right now, especially while Tesla is already under investigation for actually smart summon by the NHTSA.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrescottAZRichard