Discuss: Is This Camouflaged Tesla Model Y the Upcoming Performance Variant?

PrescottAZRichard

Well-known member
Oct 28, 2022
1,092
823
113
My guess is the P variant, which should be interesting. Being that the non-P model 3 doesn't have those slots in the front end bumper and the non-P Y already does I'm curious what design tweaks the P car gets.
As for it being a less expensive Y variant- if you're going for 'affordable' then why not do the 3 which is less $ to begin with? Then again- the Y is a crazy popular car, and so maybe that's the reason to work on that.
In the meantime I'm saving up for a re-re-refresh S :) .
 

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
758
751
93
I'm definitely guessing it's the performance model. It certainly is still too soon for it to be the more affordable model that has been rumored. If anything, the affordable model will cut down a lot on exterior appearances, and fancy features.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrescottAZRichard

K.I.T.T.

Well-known member
Mar 26, 2024
501
339
63
Italy
Whichever the model, either it was a bad human driver or a flawed FSD, looking at how it could not keep the lane :rolleyes: