Discuss: FSD Beta 11.4.3 (2023.7.15) Official Tesla Release Notes

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
Tesla software update 2023.7.15 includes Full Self-Driving (Beta), FSD Beta v11.4.3, Driving Visualization Improvements, Full Self-Driving (Beta) Suspension, Park Assist, Steering Wheel Heat, Auto Steering Wheel Heat, New Language Support, Sentry Mode Lighting, Additional FSD Improvements, App Displays the Vehicle's Route, Reverse Camera, Climate System Warming Up, Improvements to Service Mode, Browser, Tire Pressure Card, Improvements to Apple Music, Supercharger Prices, Welcome Screen, Seat Heater Icons, Suspension Menu. View Release Notes

EdHart

Jun 14, 2023
Got the update today. It worked much better. Really good on busy SoCal freeways, although it still gives itself a challenge by moving many lanes left when it will need to return to the right exit lane in less than a couple of miles.

RNHurt

Sep 17, 2022
Kentucky
My 2020 MX updated to 2023.7.15 a couple of days ago and I'm not seeing the "Reverse Camera" changes. I backed out of the driveway yesterday and was able to bring up Spotify which (annoyingly) removed the reverse camera view. I know this is a small change, but I think it would be great to lock the reverse camera view on the screen.

All too often I find my self hitting something (climate control, music, calendar, etc.) that removes the backup view and now I can't see what I'm about to hit. I know I shouldn't push those buttons, but darn it, my brain just says "Oh this song sucks, find something else - RIGHT NOW!"

RNHurt

Sep 17, 2022
Kentucky
Also, why can't us "legacy" owners (is a 2020 really legacy!?) get in on these steering wheel heater updates!?!? 💢

PrescottAZRichard

Oct 28, 2022
Got the update today. It worked much better. Really good on busy SoCal freeways, although it still gives itself a challenge by moving many lanes left when it will need to return to the right exit lane in less than a couple of miles.
THIS is my biggest annoyance with the current beta (or last few). 'Changing lanes to follow route' when it is not necessary and detrimental. After that, and maybe somehow related, are the weird turn signals on twisty roads or to stay in a straight through lane approaching an intersection that has turn lanes as well. Once these things are addressed using FSDb will be so much more pleasant.
This latest release also consistently picks the correct option when there are 2 left turn lanes at an intersection. That was a big deal IMO. We're still on 11.4.2 currently.

Reactions: RNHurt

RNHurt

Sep 17, 2022
Kentucky
I was just talking with a Tesla service tech today about FSD wanting to move to the left (to pass slower cars) when your exit is only 0.3 miles away (or something stupid). I'm like "NO, don't move over, just stay here and wait for the exit!" But it doesn't listen to my screams. 😬

Reactions: PrescottAZRichard

EdHart

Jun 14, 2023
I was just talking with a Tesla service tech today about FSD wanting to move to the left (to pass slower cars) when your exit is only 0.3 miles away (or something stupid). I'm like "NO, don't move over, just stay here and wait for the exit!" But it doesn't listen to my screams. 😬
I have the voice-feedback-on-beta activated, so I send messages on these things regularly. I will bet it gets fixed....but it cannot come soon enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: PrescottAZRichard

cdrury

Dec 9, 2022
When will Tesla Model S cars with HW 4 and 2023.12.300.1 get access to FSD? I bought my car a month ago and still waiting even though I am subscribed to it??

cdrury

Dec 9, 2022
Was just hoping someone might have heard something. I will keep staring at my screen waiting to download. Thx

Reactions: RNHurt