Discuss: First Look at Tesla’s 3D Supercharger Maps

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
3,476
408
83
Tesla introduces 3D Supercharger Site Maps in the 2025 Holiday Update to solve last-mile navigation issues. See the full list of 18 pilot locations.… Read More
 

PrescottAZRichard

Well-known member
Oct 28, 2022
1,096
826
113
Nice. I can only imagine that this will take someone looking at each site layout and setting it up so it appears in car. There are incidents where the current park at charger feature puts you in a non-charger spot. I'd be happy with a 'urinal protocol' mentality built in, leave empty spots between you and the next guy when possible.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Procal

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
769
758
93
I'm mostly hoping that this will mean that FSD will soon be able to distinguish actual charging spots better. And that it will be able to tell the difference between a stall that is functional to one that is down or disabled. I don't use superchargers very often, but the few times I have, FSD always seems to have poor decision-making for which stall to pick.
 

PrescottAZRichard

Well-known member
Oct 28, 2022
1,096
826
113
FWIW- FSD did the urinal protocol for me tonight at a SC. Also in a lot earlier in the day or this week, both times had me thinking- did someone change this behavior on my car? Let's hope that continues:) .
 
  • Like
Reactions: Procal