There’s still response latency issues.
Grok, in general tends to elaborate too much-responses need to be 20 words or less.
Grok is terrible at singing-sounds more like it’s reading text/talk singing.
It still has zero memory, so it can’t address u by name as it forgets each time it’s reactivated.
It also DOES NOT give u enough time to answer before it responds. Seems to have no patience. It will say a dad joke immediately followed with the punchline, no pausing. If it says “take a breath, breath in, it does not pause for a moment, it just quickly says exhale.
I asked for a slow count down with 2 second pauses in between numbers, it failed and retried with elongating the numbers, like-“oooonnnne…..ttwwwwooo…ttthhrrreeee” like 5 times in a row.
It can’t make burping/farting sounds…..I know sounds dumb but it has a few vocal flaws.
Mistakes-too many errors/mis information to list. Info should be verified but that would add to the response latency.
Sometimes it just stops responding for no reason, might be connectivity but then when I ask where u go, it pops back up saying “I’m right here, what’s up”. I have to ask it to answer my previous question ?
Lastly, grok needs more intergration. It should greet me by name, tell me current temperature, ask me to fasten my seat belt and navigate me. Also, turn on radio, Santa mode, wiper blades if it raining, turn defrost on, basically replace voice commands.