Discuss: First Impressions of Tesla FSD V14.3.4: Improvements and Regressions

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
3,431
406
83

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
758
751
93
I don't know about them pausing or stopping the rollout. It seems that they did actually send out a slightly bigger wave after the initial early access testers got their hands on it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrescottAZRichard

SoMEtesla

New member
Nov 4, 2024
24
23
3
I got 14.3.4 with 2026.14.6.10 and I thought it worked fairly well. It was hesitant at times starting to move when in a gravel parking lot but otherwise seemed to work ok.

A couple days ago the 2026.14.6.11 update still claiming 14.3.4 FSD arrived. It's first attempt at arriving home parked deep onto my front lawn , a problem I haven't seen in months.. Its next attempt at parking at night resulted in it pulling down into my 75' driveway, 3 point turning, leaving my driveway, and turning right to travel further into the development. It then turned right again unto a culdesac. It then pulled into a neighbor's driveway (an adjoining property on a different road).

There is a section of a highway off ramp where the ramp widens allowing a well defined breakdown lane. It had struggled with trying to use that lane in the past - probably 14.2.x. The problem is back with the latest build and it tried for the breakdown lane than rapidly (and uncomfortably) corrected.