Discuss: Everything Tesla Announced During Its Q3 2025 Earnings Call: Summary/Recap

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
765
755
93
I’m more interested about this whole “advanced” setting for vehicle and FSD updates. I wish they would treat this setting similar to how Apple treats their update settings on iOS. This meaning, have an option for a “developer beta”, a “public beta”, and finally the final full release. Obviously, I think this would need to come with some heavy disclaimers, but giving the user the option would definitely be seen as a positive thing. Maybe they could even make it something you have to apply for and activate online instead of inside the car settings. This would also be a great way for them to have essentially free testing and feedback from those that are willing to actively experience the bugs and report them. I know this is very unlikely, but one can hope and dream.