Discuss: Apple May Add AirPlay-Like Feature to CarPlay, Making Tesla Integration More Compelling

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
3,431
406
83

PrescottAZRichard

Well-known member
Oct 28, 2022
1,092
823
113
That sounds nice, but I have to admit what I was thinking was- I'd love to extend or mirror my iPad or MacBook Pro screen when parked. Get some work done while waiting for charging or my partner to finish shopping at walgreens. That's a nice big screen in the middle of the car, why not use it to get stuff done?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Procal

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
758
751
93
That sounds nice, but I have to admit what I was thinking was- I'd love to extend or mirror my iPad or MacBook Pro screen when parked. Get some work done while waiting for charging or my partner to finish shopping at walgreens. That's a nice big screen in the middle of the car, why not use it to get stuff done?
I'm in the same boat as you. If you could mirror your display, it would be infinitely more useful; otherwise, I simply don't have any use for Apple CarPlay.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrescottAZRichard