Discuss: A Look at What a Refreshed Tesla Model 3 Could Look Like

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
758
751
93
I wouldn't be opposed to this style, but I'm not really liking the rear lightbar design. The main issue I have with my current Model 3's exterior appearance is the giant slab of a front bumper that the 2024 Highland refresh got with the exception of the performance model. It is simply too much free space on the front with nothing on it, which makes it look bare, and things like rock chips, bug splats, and general road grime/dirt become extremely noticeable.

On the interior I am perfectly fine with the way it currently looks. However, if I had to give suggestions that aren't mentioned in the article for potential upgrades. I'd say the main thing would potentially be better rear air vent design, slightly more interior LEDs, the sweeping air vent function that the Model Y has, and better thigh supports for the front seats.
 

TESLASUPERFAN

Active member
Aug 27, 2024
768
92
28
Canada/USA
www.youtube.com
Dude DO NOT and I mean NEVER fall for these AI renderings.......they seldom make it fruition. They get people all hyped up about how cool concept cars look and b4 U know it a decade has passed. Examples: model 2/Q, project redwood, Halo, a cheaper tesla model under $25000, hatchback, SUV, etc.

I doubt we will see anything like this for sale in the near future from Tesla. Lots of other car manufacturers have similar designs that are or will be available in 2027/28.

It's not even worthy of a post on here, its an AI created picture, but dont be fooled by un-obstructive all glass roof with electric tint, cool new hub caps, a new chair design, computer displaying some cool graphic, light bars, etc its all to get people excited about nothing.
 

TESLASUPERFAN

Active member
Aug 27, 2024
768
92
28
Canada/USA
www.youtube.com
But if any Tesla designer wants to improve Tesla model 3 to crush competition, pay attention: forget the back light bar-reimagine it with the branding T E S L A on the entire length of trunk. Back lit so it looks spectacular at night and when brakes applied.

More led lighting inside the cabin-don’t go overboard though.