Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
Reactions: RNHurt

RNHurt

Sep 17, 2022
Kentucky
i just noticed this in the AutoPilot description: "Use of any hand-held devices while using Autopilot is not allowed."

Has this been the case the entire time? I theoretically use AP time to check my phone or send a short text message. Is this "illegal"?

PrescottAZRichard

Oct 28, 2022
i just noticed this in the AutoPilot description: "Use of any hand-held devices while using Autopilot is not allowed."

Has this been the case the entire time? I theoretically use AP time to check my phone or send a short text message. Is this "illegal"?
I think so. If you look at your phone, the screen or even my apple watch it is quick to require a steering wheel tug. Only while the car is moving. That's my impression at this point.

Reactions: RNHurt

RNHurt

Sep 17, 2022
Kentucky
I think so. If you look at your phone, the screen or even my apple watch it is quick to require a steering wheel tug. Only while the car is moving. That's my impression at this point.
Ah, one good thing about having a "legacy" vehicle is that there are no cabin cameras so it doesn't know that I'm looking at my phone, or watch, or whatever. :D

K.I.T.T.

Mar 26, 2024
Italy
Tesla software update 2024.9.5 includes Vision-Based Attention Monitoring, Autopilot Suspension, FSD (Supervised) v12.3.6, Full Self-Driving (Supervised). View Release Notes
Weren't we supposed to be on 2024.14 already?

sunshine200837

Mar 24, 2024
Weren't we supposed to be on 2024.14 already?
for everything moving so fast, release of the spring update keeps taking point updates and resetting the release to everyone else, it appears that Tesla is moving people that have received the spring refresh and updating them again and again. on FSD 12.4, I thought after a couple days that early beta testers would get it but it doesn't appear that it has moved beyond employees as yet.