Discuss: 2024.2.3 Official Tesla Release Notes

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
Tesla software update 2024.2.3 includes Reminder to Plug In at Home , Over-the-Air Recall: Telltale Text Size , Adaptive High Beams, More Efficient Charging, Security Improvements, Trips Menu Redesign, All Apps Menu, Additional Vehicle Info, Software Version in App. View Release Notes

Reactions: RNHurt

RNHurt

Sep 17, 2022
Kentucky
I admit that I got a bit excited when I saw "Text Size" in the description. Arggg... unfortunately its just the size of the federally mandated warning symbols. @tesla when are we getting larger, more contrasted text for other things? I'm getting real tired of squinting at my dark gray on lighter gray song titles!

PrescottAZRichard

Oct 28, 2022
I admit that I got a bit excited when I saw "Text Size" in the description. Arggg... unfortunately its just the size of the federally mandated warning symbols. @tesla when are we getting larger, more contrasted text for other things? I'm getting real tired of squinting at my dark gray on lighter gray song titles!
I'm guessing you're already on the largest text option? It appeared a few updates ago and I did it in my Y (would assume it's on the X too). Selecting that option causes the computer int he car to re-boot.

Reactions: RNHurt

RNHurt

Sep 17, 2022
Kentucky
I'm guessing you're already on the largest text option? It appeared a few updates ago and I did it in my Y (would assume it's on the X too). Selecting that option causes the computer int he car to re-boot.
Nope. The "legacy" cars didn't get the text update. ☹️