Discuss: 2023.26 Official Tesla Release Notes

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
Tesla software update 2023.26 includes Bluetooth Game Controllers, Camera View on Tesla App, Other Updates, Vampire Survivors Game, Spotify Refresh, Destination Closing Soon. View Release Notes

RNHurt

Sep 17, 2022
Kentucky
At least it looks like most of these updates are available to newer and legacy models. 😃

As a 2020 MX owner, I get really disappointed when I see the "New X" moniker on a feature/update. Especially one that doesn't really have anything to do with newer hardware; specifically the navigation updates and things like tire wear updates.

travisw

Jul 7, 2023
For the love of Elon, I hope the Spotify refresh finally allows us to sort songs in a playlist by recently added and sort playlists in the app 😩

• Love
Reactions: RNHurt

sooperturkey

Jul 13, 2023
Hi! New here. Just got my 2023 Model Y, and an update to Spotify sounds great. Has this really not reached any vehicles yet? I find it odd that the software is "released" but hasn't technically rolled out to any vehicles.

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
Hi! New here. Just got my 2023 Model Y, and an update to Spotify sounds great. Has this really not reached any vehicles yet? I find it odd that the software is "released" but hasn't technically rolled out to any vehicles.
Here is an article that you may find helpful that helps explain this: