Discuss: 2022.44.25.5 Official Tesla Release Notes

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
Tesla software update 2022.44.25.5 includes Full Self-Driving (Beta) Suspension, FSD Beta v10.69.3.3 Release Notes, Sentry Mode and Dog Mode, Apple Music, Steam (Beta), Dog Mode, Media Controls, myQ Connected Garage, Radio Station Logos, Climate Control Fan Speed, Emissions Testing Mode via Mobile App, Zoom Meetings, Mahjong, Always Rainbows, Improved Charging Efficiency, Scheduled Light Show, Auto Turn Signals, Contact Lookup, Driver Door Unlock Mode, Bluetooth Gaming Controllers, Track Mode, Regenerative Braking, Tire Configuration, Auto-Present Door Handles, Exclude Automatic Door Opening at Home, Rear Screen Control, Confirm Phone Call Transfer, Verified Fart, Transfer Call to Vehicle, HomeLink, Manual Fan Speed, Swipeable Cards, Navigation UI, Learn More Links, Regen Blend Indicator Light, Additional Tooltips. View Release Notes

Ekendahl

Oct 25, 2022
Yes. This should allow everyone to me moved to FSD.

Only had time for a single short ride yesterday- but it seem the same as 10.69.3.1 (never got 3.3).

Lmcclammy

Dec 21, 2022
Yes. This should allow everyone to me moved to FSD.

Only had time for a single short ride yesterday- but it seem the same as 10.69.3.1 (never got 3.3).
Yeah I got it yesterday. Got the beta with it too woohoo. I surprisingly think that the automatic garage opening and closing with my Q is my favorite new feature.

clearasmudd

Dec 23, 2022
I just got my first tesla 2 weeks ago. I haven't been admitted to the FSD beta yet but I think I meet all the prerequisites now. I'm currently running 2022.40.300.1 and got notified that I can upgrade to the holiday release 2022.44.30. If my priority is getting admitted to the FSD beta should I hold off an not install 2022.44.30? Cheers!

Ekendahl

Oct 25, 2022
Had another chance to try the FSD today and it seem much more confident and stable. Decent update!

tmueller64

Dec 25, 2022
i dont see "Video Record" feedback button
Same here on 2021 S. Was watching a “Dirty Tesla” YouTube video where he was able to report an issue with 10.68.3.3 so I thought it would be back. I wonder if this is enabled for only a subset of users to avoid getting overwhelmed with reports. I had the feedback button earlier this year.

• Wow
Reactions: dyenunimium

tmueller64

Dec 25, 2022
On my 2021 S (not “new S”) I’m not seeing the regen braking feature where it uses brakes if regen is not available. There is no preference to turn it on. The release notes in the car did not list it as a feature. However the release notes page on this site doesn’t indicate that the feature is limited to only certain S models.