Discuss: 2022.44.25.1 Official Tesla Release Notes

PrescottAZRichard

Oct 28, 2022
1- who sad it was announced? But its on my wishlist.
3- Speed limit traffic sign, of course
4- it does often not work as expected (Not enough, too fast, not at all)
5- don't know
6- Steam was announced for all!? Now, only for s and x
1- Okay, thought I missed an announcement. Rats.
3- that works just about all the time for me, with few exceptions. Didn't know this was an issue for others but yeah, it should work!

As a kind of side note wrt sign recognition- besides stopping for (but not displaying) a snow covered stop sign my car is confused by this business sign and will intermittently hesitate driving by their location here in Prescott- https://www.brakemasters.com/ Their logo is a stop sign with the 'Brake Masters' name in it.

VoodooPriest

Nov 26, 2022
I haven't had my M3 for the last 36ish hours while it was getting tinted. Up to when I dropped it off, I hadn't received the update. Picked it up this morning, and it looks great and the update was there ready for installation. There are tons of things I want and don't have, but I'm happy with everything so far. I've been waiting for Apple Music. Tesla was the only reason I had Spotify, so that sub got canceled. I am trying out MyQ. So far, so good. I have a little road trip coming after Christmas, so I'm excited for the FSD updates. I don't game or use much of the entertainment features, so, okay. Merry Christmas. Happy Holidays. Or just family time. Whatever floats your boat. Enjoy your cars, the update, and life (I'm still a work in progress there).

Attachments

• IMG_2512.jpeg
    IMG_2512.jpeg
    40.5 KB · Views: 2

e-frosch

Sep 14, 2022
1- Okay, thought I missed an announcement. Rats.
3- that works just about all the time for me, with few exceptions. Didn't know this was an issue for others but yeah, it should work!

As a kind of side note wrt sign recognition- besides stopping for (but not displaying) a snow covered stop sign my car is confused by this business sign and will intermittently hesitate driving by their location here in Prescott- https://www.brakemasters.com/ Their logo is a stop sign with the 'Brake Masters' name in it.
Well, I'm in Germany. We have no FSD-beta. I'm talking about ordinary autopilot. In Germany, and in EU general, I think, it works only with card data. If this data is not up-to-date, the autopilot will do it wrong. That happens very often. (Sorry, for bad English)

subcritical71

Dec 22, 2022
Just received 2022.44.25.3 on my MYP. Some undocumented changes in service menu (or I should say I hadn't noticed them before).
  • Service Menu -> Driver Assist -> Cameras (interesting that the cabin camera is not shown)
IMG_0699.jpeg
  • Service Menu -> Driver Assist -> Sensors
IMG_0700.jpeg
  • Service menu -> Infotainment -> Connectivity (I wonder what those two unknown antenna are about?)
IMG_0691.jpeg
  • Service Menu -> Low Voltage -> Homelink -> 'Test HomeLink' and 'HomeLink Retrofit'
IMG_0692.jpeg
  • Service Menu -> Thermal -> 'Sensors and Valves' and 'Refrigerant System' (I've seen one of these previously, but not both)
IMG_0696.jpegIMG_0695 (1).jpeg
  • Service Menu -> Chassis -> Alignment & Tires (I have no idea what's going on with those PSI readings, pretty sure tires would have exploded by now if that were true)
IMG_0693.jpeg
  • Service -> Closures -> Windows
IMG_0694.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0695.jpeg
    IMG_0695.jpeg
    263.7 KB · Views: 1

PrescottAZRichard

Oct 28, 2022
After only less than a day of the .25 update I feel that all the FSD behavior is pretty much the same as the last build. Maybe a minor improvement here & there.

Reactions: Rnr

Tony Brown

Jan 1, 2023
I'm from Israel... Zoom isn't included as well. do you know by any chance the reason? and any ETA
Good day from Mauritus,

Did you receive the update yet or still waiting, I haven’t received any update for model S 2024