Disappearing Power Meter

glospete

Apr 17, 2023
I updated to 2024.14.6 yesterday and the Power Meter has now disappeared- so no indication of power being used or regeneration.
Anybody else seen this?

glospete

Apr 17, 2023
Thank you. I had finally spotted it that it has moved to a vertical position before your message (for RHD cars it's on the right). Quite why they moved it is a mystery. It is now so thin that it's almost invisible. When it was at the top and horizontal they increased the thickness of the line to make it more visible so hopefully they will do the same again! I fall into the "if it ain't broke don't fix it" camp!
Thanks again.

Attachments

• IMG_6082.JPG
    IMG_6082.JPG
    352.6 KB · Views: 24

wsp

May 17, 2024
Thanks for this, I couldn't find mine either but it is there. A very fine line on the right hand side of the screen, RHD vehicle.

beth

Jun 1, 2024
so glad I found this thread! Why didn't this change appear in release notes? What are release notes for, if not to tell us what's changed?

Reactions: sesullivan

zroger73

Jun 3, 2024
I do not see any use for the power meter. For me, it is an unnecessary clutter. I would prefer the ability to turn it off.

• Sad
Reactions: sesullivan

sesullivan

Apr 15, 2024
I agree with those who think the power meter should be returned to the top. Moved to the side it's further down the screen and more outside of my eye line while watching the road.

It's only about 3 pixels and at the very top of the display it has been very helpful to remain aware of my energy use. Makes it easy to monitor and drive my MYLR very efficiently.

Bring it back to the top or AT LEAST let us choose to:
1) show on the side
2) show on the top
3) don't show at all