Cybercab Spotting in Miami Tesla Service Center

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
768
758
93
I unfortunately did not get a picture of it.

But this morning when I went to go pick up my car from the service center, I spotted a Cybercab at the Tesla Service Center in Doral.

It was being parked behind the service center in the employee-only section of the parking lot that has gated access, so I wasn't able to go in and take a picture after the fact.

It was also being driven manually by a person rather than using FSD.

Perhaps they are laying the groundwork for the robotaxi expansion into Florida or maybe testing in the rainy climate of South Florida. Either way, it definitely looks WAY better in person than it does in videos or pictures, and it kind of makes me wish they would sell it as a purchasable option for private ownership.

I'm betting that with Waymo's recent aggressive expansion in the South Florida area, Tesla is likely already doing heavy testing here to start offering robotaxi services here soon. Maybe they might even open with Cybercabs instead of Model Y's to start.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrescottAZRichard