“For a stock that seemingly has only gone up for years”

silversam

Oct 19, 2022
This site doesn't make commenting as easy as it could be and in my opinion will discourage participation.

Tesla's Final Delivery Push of 2022 Is Critical for the Company

December 29, 2022

Have you looked at the stock chart for the last 10 years? TSLA basically stayed the same for 6 years from 2013 to 2019 at which time they had a well-deserved breakout, a reconciling between value and price, something that it is getting ready to do again now coming into 2023. From 2019 when I first bought in, it has been a roller-coaster ride of serious ups and downs so to characterize TSLA as “seemingly only going up” seems to indicate some sort of blindness on the part of the author. It has always been extremely volatile basically doubling what the market does, goes up twice as much and then down twice as much. There are too many factors involved in this latest decline to try and lay it on any one doorstep or even neighborhood, AND it is only part of a cycle, (it will come back) AND with a vengeance, so anybody who buys in now and holds is in for another exhilarating ride a la 2019-2021 roller-coaster that kept climbing in spite of all the places it tripped. TSLA is still 5x my original investment late 2019. It could still go down some more but as Musk said “it is stock market craziness” and if you are truly an investor this just means a good buying opportunity as the fundamentals keep pushing this company into the stratosphere when looking at the numbers that matter.

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
This site doesn't make commenting as easy as it could be and in my opinion will discourage participation.

Tesla's Final Delivery Push of 2022 Is Critical for the Company

December 29, 2022

Have you looked at the stock chart for the last 10 years? TSLA basically stayed the same for 6 years from 2013 to 2019 at which time they had a well-deserved breakout, a reconciling between value and price, something that it is getting ready to do again now coming into 2023. From 2019 when I first bought in, it has been a roller-coaster ride of serious ups and downs so to characterize TSLA as “seemingly only going up” seems to indicate some sort of blindness on the part of the author. It has always been extremely volatile basically doubling what the market does, goes up twice as much and then down twice as much. There are too many factors involved in this latest decline to try and lay it on any one doorstep or even neighborhood, AND it is only part of a cycle, (it will come back) AND with a vengeance, so anybody who buys in now and holds is in for another exhilarating ride a la 2019-2021 roller-coaster that kept climbing in spite of all the places it tripped. TSLA is still 5x my original investment late 2019. It could still go down some more but as Musk said “it is stock market craziness” and if you are truly an investor this just means a good buying opportunity as the fundamentals keep pushing this company into the stratosphere when looking at the numbers that matter.

Thanks for the feedback Silversam. What would you like to see to make commenting easier?