Disappearing Updates

ALIEN SUPERSTAR

Oct 17, 2023
At work today, I opened my app and saw an update downloading for the new autopark. A few hours later, I checked again and it said 100% downloaded. It sat like that for a while, so I went down to check on it. When I started the update manually in the car, then went back to the app, my car was taking a long time to load. I checked again, and it wasn't updating anymore. Then said the car was on the latest software(Even though it was on the previous software) . So, the update disappeared mid-installation, like it never existed! Is this happening to anyone else?

Last edited:

K.I.T.T.

Mar 26, 2024
Italy
Yes, this most likely happens when the update "stalls" and they pull an update out, as something must have gone wrong - so they prevent further propagation. At least this is what I was told 2 years ago, when I was still "chasing" updates. Relax, in few days you might get a newer version, as you were already in for the one that was pulled out.

Reactions: RNHurt

ALIEN SUPERSTAR

Oct 17, 2023
Yes, this most likely happens when the update "stalls" and they pull an update out, as something must have gone wrong - so they prevent further propagation. At least this is what I was told 2 years ago, when I was still "chasing" updates. Relax, in few days you might get a newer version, as you were already in for the one that was pulled out.
Thanks for the info! Not sure why your telling me to relax though...I'm fine.🤔