Where is FSD beta V11?

ffMathy

Sep 12, 2022
Has anyone heard anything from anyone?

Last I heard was Thanksgiving, even confirmed one day before.

It seems weird that there's been no comments.

Also this forum needs a "general" or "misc" forum. Didn't feel like any of the forums was right for this post.

Legendary

Sep 15, 2022
Wouldn't be the first time something is "promised" to come at a certain date and it finally comes weeks/months/years later.
Remember the Steam demo planned for August ? Nowhere to be seen, no news at all
Remember the fact that FSD should have been available in summer 2022 in Europe ? We don't even have a beta build available, no news at all
Just be patient and don't get too excited by the promised timelines, you'll just get a lot of frustration

ajb2112

Nov 30, 2022
maybe a critical bug was found and they had to push it back. But, seeing as it is now going on 2 weeks after thanksgiving...it was either a really big bug(s) or maybe they forgot lol.
at least the release notes are on the main not a tesla app site. can stare at those until it starts rolling out.

Legendary

Sep 15, 2022
If I remember correctly they said that the v11 will need to go through some testing in a small audience that they will widen step by step before being released, maybe they are just doing that.

ajb2112

Nov 30, 2022
If I remember correctly they said that the v11 will need to go through some testing in a small audience that they will widen step by step before being released, maybe they are just doing that.
could be. but wouldn't that show up on the graph on the main page? still says "0% testers".

ffMathy

Sep 12, 2022
It was just confirmed by Elon that the new estimate is "a week or so" for original YouTube testers.