Trip Cards

paulbear

Jan 15, 2023
Trip cards look great, only mine have disappeared after a few days, and, although boxes are checked, they don’t appear. What to do?

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
Do you see the media player in the bottom left of the screen? If not, you need to tap the gray icon in the launcher. If you see the media player, you should be able to swipe the media player to the left to reveal the trips card.

paulbear

Jan 15, 2023
Do you see the media player in the bottom left of the screen? If not, you need to tap the gray icon in the launcher. If you see the media player, you should be able to swipe the media player to the left to reveal the trips card.
Worked perfectly! Did not occur to me to swipe the audio book my wife was listening to. It also allowed a view of the tire pressures. Many Thanks!!

Now, if we could only get the car to open my wife’s profile when she gets in…..It never fails to recognize me. We’ve had Tesla’s tech people set it, but they don’t agree on the method, and it just doesn’t work properly. Any thoughts?

PrescottAZRichard

Oct 28, 2022
There’s an option to associate a profile with a key, or phone key. So if she has a a phone key then select it and there’s an option somewhere for profiles. Thing is, if you BOTH approach the car sometimes it’ll get the wrong phone first and therefore the wrong profiles.
There’s a separate selection for the default or preferred phone in the profile or somewhere too that can help with BT audio. I haven’t changed these in so long I forget how / where everything is but it isn’t too difficult to figure out.

paulbear

Jan 15, 2023
Thanks for the reply, but we’ve tried all the options we know of. Two different Tesla techs used two different approaches and neither has been successful. Approaching the car together is not the problem. It exists for Jennifer even when she’s alone. I’m okay with the phone priority but that is only Bluetooth. Doesn’t seem to affect profiles. It’s probably a simple fix, if someone knows what they’re doing. Thanks again for your response.

paul