Well my warranty is close to expiry so I thought I’d try mobile service for once.
I did so via the app: charge port door infrequently not opening while pressed, trunk not opening during light shows-both covered and seat control button broke-not covered.
They came out-2 hour drive for them, replaced charge port door, supposedly changed trunk strut but disconnected the drivers side trunk light and forgot to plug it back in.
I crawled in my trunk and 10 minutes later plugged it in.
They did not have the seat switch- cause they thought all I needed was the switch cover-so was told it’s more higher price than a cover and to make another appointment.
I’m guessing a few hundred dollars. They were there in the allotted time, took about 2 hours, they had to disconnect 12 volt battery, did a light show test-although I did not notice strut change but trunk opened during light show and charge port door opened when pressed.
I guess it’s fair experience, not great but fair. I got 2 out of 3 fixed but the disconnected trunk light wire and seat switch still needs replacing and not going to be cheap.
I did so via the app: charge port door infrequently not opening while pressed, trunk not opening during light shows-both covered and seat control button broke-not covered.
They came out-2 hour drive for them, replaced charge port door, supposedly changed trunk strut but disconnected the drivers side trunk light and forgot to plug it back in.
I crawled in my trunk and 10 minutes later plugged it in.
They did not have the seat switch- cause they thought all I needed was the switch cover-so was told it’s more higher price than a cover and to make another appointment.
I’m guessing a few hundred dollars. They were there in the allotted time, took about 2 hours, they had to disconnect 12 volt battery, did a light show test-although I did not notice strut change but trunk opened during light show and charge port door opened when pressed.
I guess it’s fair experience, not great but fair. I got 2 out of 3 fixed but the disconnected trunk light wire and seat switch still needs replacing and not going to be cheap.