Head-Up Display (HUD) for Tesla Model Y 2023

tesla23y

Jan 7, 2023
Hi all,
My BMW X5 has a Head-Up Display (HUD), and I love it more than anything else. I find it very helpful when driving to new places. Now that I own a Model Y 2023, I am missing a lot of HUD features.
I am wondering about my options. Any suggestions? Thank you

dyenunimium

Dec 22, 2022
ive never look HUD to go places.
of course theres pros and cons not having HUD.
there are many aftermarket HUD for Model 3/Y starting cost $200+
personally nav screen and voice guidance on tesla S/X navigation best by far. second EQS
i work at a dealership fixing cars and drive them.

Reactions: PaulinTampa

PaulinTampa

Jan 21, 2023
Yeah, I have a friend who is an Audi fan. He wants a heads up display also and he says this is what is keeping him on the fence between buying an etron or Model S. Personally, I got enough to look at on the iPad display and I also like dyenunimium's reply about this.

GeREzero

Jun 19, 2023
Hey there! I totally get how you feel about missing the HUD features in your new Model Y. It can be a big adjustment. One option you might want to explore is checking out Tesla Model Y accessories. There are some great aftermarket solutions out there that can give you a similar HUD experience. Just search for 'Tesla Model Y accessories' and you'll find various options to consider. Hope that helps! Enjoy your new ride!

Last edited:

tesla23y

Jan 7, 2023
Another option is to change the display of the maps so that the arrows and text are larger to make it easier on the eyes while driving. It's like what you see on the HUD.
In my opinion, the driver does not need to see everything on the maps while driving.

Thanks for the responses.

Last edited: