FSD Beta to go out to everyone in about a month

a0815

Sep 2, 2022
Everybody in the US and Canada or everybody in the rest of the planet who purchased the FSD sometimes years ago already without having many useable advantages so far?

Reactions: Bersus

Eggerten

Oct 21, 2022
Everybody in the US and Canada or everybody in the rest of the planet who purchased the FSD sometimes years ago already without having many useable advantages so far?
My thoughts exactly. Does this mean Europe too? That would be amazing but I actually doubt it :(

Bersus

Sep 21, 2022
or no advantages whatsoever. The only thing autonomous was ramp exit, they actually took that one away. Oh yes, dumb summon...

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022

FSD Beta to go out to "everyone" in about a month

Will believe this only when I see the software update available on my model S screen. Plus cars that need the new cameras before FSD Beta will work will not get this because those cameras are not available.

Tesla has slowly been upgrading customer cameras from older models. You can try reaching out to your service center if you haven't already to see if they can swap yours out.

Bob C

Sep 5, 2022
I am bringing in my 2017 MS75D to the Tesla Service Center in Columbus OH to have the cameras swapped out on Monday. Tesla contacted me through the app. I'll let you know how it goes.