WIth this release navigating to my home switched from driveway/parking lot to street. The first couple times FSD parked along the street in front of my house. I then switch to driveway while en route and it attempted to park in my neighbors driveway (250' before my entrance). I think it also tried to drive up the 4' wide walkway to the front door the next time. A couple more attempts at navigating home and it now defaults to the driveway and enters it appropriately every time. There is a two car garage and FSD pulls up to the closest door if the driveway is empty. If our other car is parked in that spot ( we always back in), FSD backs into the adjacent spot. It sure seems like FSD is learning and remembering details about parking. That said I park in a dirt parking lot off a dirt road at work. Prior versions of 14 have always selected the correct area to park even when no cars are present. This was so reliable I assumed they must use "satellite" images which show cars parked to help choose a location. This version parks in random spots there even when there are other cars that are setting a good example. At a Harbor Freight parking lot that had only a few cars it circled around the lot once then headed out behind the building in the shipping area. At another store it passed thru the parking lot with 50% empty spots and drove out the other exit..... It seems to have a mind of its own but I'm not calling it sentient yet.