Discuss: Tesla's Holiday Update: Photos and Videos of Every Feature

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
769
758
93
I would be lying if I said I didn't like a lot of the features of this holiday update. I think they did a great job delivering a lot of these features, and I hope to see a lot more user requested features going forward.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrescottAZRichard

PrescottAZRichard

Well-known member
Oct 28, 2022
1,096
826
113
Fantastic work. I feel like routing changed a little, and not always for the better. As good as things are - I'm hoping 14.3 comes along and solves a lot of silly issues.
Have you ever considered how complicated things like parking in a public lot can be? No need to drive by the front of the store first like nav used to take you, in fact doing so is prolly a waste of time. Some people like isolated spots, some as close as possible, etc. Maybe at costco I want to park in the way-back but at Fry's I want to park on the north side so when I leave I have a quick exit... so many person preferences I don't know how you address that without asking for TONS on input. Same goes for routing.