I mean, that's cool and all, but as mentioned in the write-up, kind of useless for now. Until I can actually get out and have the car perform that action without me needing to pay attention to it, it is basically just a party trick. Likewise, if it were to choose a spot that is far away, I likely also would not be able to use smart summon to bring the car back, due to smart summon's short range, and often poor performance. I'm glad that they are working on adding features they talked about, but I would honestly just prefer that they deliver them in a completed state. At this point, it has been so long since it was even mentioned, what difference would it make to take an extra few months or year to make sure it is fully working and reliable. At least to the point that a user wouldn't need to watch the car or hold down a button in the app. Even smart summon still requires you to pay full attention to what the car is doing in the app and requires you to hold the button. Which that by itself makes it just as useless, and you can typically walk to your car faster than it can even get to you.