Discuss: Tesla Updates Safety Report: Widening Safety Gap Between FSD And Humans

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
3,476
408
83
Tesla’s updated Vehicle Safety Report reveals that FSD is drastically safer than human drivers, as the fleet officially surpasses 8.2 billion autonomous miles… Read More
 

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
769
758
93
FSD has saved me from collisions multiple times over the last few months. And it isn't merely due to me being inattentive, but more so because the collisions would have happened from behind or to the side of the car, rather than directly ahead. I think this is where FSD and Tesla's active safety systems really shine, the areas where you normally aren't looking at too frequently. For example, a car running a stop sign or traffic light, a car encroaching into your lane, or even a car speeding up behind you and not paying attention. These are just some of the cases that I've run into that, if it weren't for FSD, I would definitely have been in an accident or two in the last few months.