Discuss: Tesla Updates App to v4.31.6; Fixes and Enables Tesla Vehicle Demo

PrescottAZRichard

Oct 28, 2022
Hmm. My GF's 3 didn't recognize her phone key after this update. My Y does though. I've seen some other reports of the phone key issue happening but that seemed to be related to the non-FSD fork of the car's software. 2024.8 or something. I'll fight with it when she gets home tonight.

• Wow
Reactions: RNHurt

HalF

Apr 17, 2024
Any one else got issues with the climate section not showing temperature etc etc
YES. Using iPhone8. No dog/camp mode etc, only pic of car. NO temp control to pre-heat or cool!
ALSO Loss of functionality under Location section. NO Navigate button. NO Charging button to see details of Supercharger such as Price at various times, amenities, etc. Also no easy way to navigate/send destination to car. Why have an app which takes away nice features? This is not an Improvement!

EVSteveA

Jan 19, 2023
YES. Using iPhone8. No dog/camp mode etc, only pic of car. NO temp control to pre-heat or cool!
ALSO Loss of functionality under Location section. NO Navigate button. NO Charging button to see details of Supercharger such as Price at various times, amenities, etc. Also no easy way to navigate/send destination to car. Why have an app which takes away nice features? This is not an Improvement!
It’s a bug, seem ok on latest version 4.32

Reactions: Detlef Hoepfner

HalF

Apr 17, 2024
It’s a bug, seem ok on latest version 4.32
Yes, seems to have corrected the issues in the Climate section. However, the bug in the Location section persists. Thank you for your “sort of a fix” posted Saturday 10:00 am for the Location bug - good temporary solution but when you shut the app down, the Location bug reappears on reopening the app. Next version a permanent fix? Who knows. Thanks again

Reactions: Detlef Hoepfner