Discuss: Tesla Update 2026.14.1 - Release Notes

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
3,474
408
83
Tesla software update 2026.14.1 includes Self-Driving App, Immersive Sound Upgrade, Rear Display, "Hey Grok", Pet Mode, Visual Updates, Trips, Sketchpad, Blind Spot Warning Accent Lights, Music App Queuing, Automatic Software Updates, Dashcam Viewer Updates, Weather Maps Improvements, Supercharger Pricing Filter, Keyboard, Security Improvements. View Release Notes
 

VoodooPriest

Active member
Nov 26, 2022
133
184
43
Again not really chock full of goodies for hw3 owners: pet mode image of a cat and hedgehog and some sketch pad stickers……wow the software Gods must have pulled an all niter with their last minute inclusion of hw3 owners.
With you on this. I was first surprised to see a release with "features." Then I read them, and not a one is useful for me. I was browsing some Tesla subreddits, and there are many people who feel completely satisfied with their HW3 cars and FSD 12.6.4. I guess I'm hard to please.
 
  • Like
Reactions: joe_apxc