Discuss: Tesla Update 2025.45.5 (FSD V14.2.2) Release Notes

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
3,476
408
83
Tesla software update 2025.45.5 (FSD 14.2.2) includes FSD (Supervised) v14.2.2, Arrival Options, Speed Profiles, UI Improvements, Brake Confirm, Full Self-Driving (Supervised), Grok with Navigation Commands (Beta), Tesla Photobooth, Dog Mode Live Activity on iOS, Dashcam Viewer Update, Santa Mode Updates, Light Show Update, Paint Shop, Paint Shop Upgrade, Navigation Improvements, Automatic HOV Lanes Routing, Supercharger Site Maps, Phone Left On Wireless Charger, Phone Left Behind, Save Charge Limit by Location, SpaceX Docking Simulator, Minor Updates. View Release Notes
 

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
769
758
93
Not going to lie, I did NOT expect them to release another FSD update before the end of the year, so this is a pleasant surprise. So far, from what I'm seeing in some YouTube videos it does improve over the previous version, but how much will be hard to tell until there is more time spent on this new version. Either way, I'm glad they are pushing updates out this late into the year.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrescottAZRichard