Discuss: Tesla to Launch FSD V14 Tomorrow; Is This Gold Visualization a Preview?

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
3,476
408
83
A dive into FSD V14 launching Monday. Recap of the 10x update, reduced nags, Cybertruck improvements, the multi-stage rollout plan, and new Robotaxi visuals.… Read More
 

PrescottAZRichard

Well-known member
Oct 28, 2022
1,096
826
113
Ready when you are Tesla.
I wonder if the CT and RT stuff actually delayed us getting updates? Maybe they actually helped make a real leap forward? In 300 days we should have a leap or two forward.
Updated visualizations are great but I look forward to the day that we get to use the screen for something else :)
 

Procal

Well-known member
Jun 12, 2024
769
758
93
I'm wondering if they are planning on delivering an entirely new update along with this, or if it will be on a version that is already out. I'm guessing with the updated visuals it might be a new version, but maybe that is just exclusive to the Robotaxi? This also makes me believe that they are using the Robotaxi as a test platform for new FSD updates, which I don't really think is smart. I feel that the Robotaxi should have the most stable and safest version of FSD, and not really be used to test new versions. Something going wrong on an FSD build in a Robotaxi could be devastating.