Discuss: Tesla Now Pauses Subscriptions and Trials During Service Visits

PrescottAZRichard

Well-known member
Oct 28, 2022
1,096
826
113
I like this. Also hope to never need it, but this is very customer positive. I still say the cable company should do the same with cable or internet outages. It’s rare enough that outages last long enough for a provider to need to do this, but when they do it would cultivate good will.
 

PrescottAZRichard

Well-known member
Oct 28, 2022
1,096
826
113
Watching Wham Bam Teslacam! YouTube channel there was a model 3 in Canada that had a whole month of rear end repairs after being hit. I wonder if there’s a way to get Tesla to pause these subscriptions when you’re at 3rd party repair places!? I think the body shops would be the most likely places to keep your car long enough for this to really matter. Not sure how Tesla could track / verify the time without being too cumbersome.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Procal